Inbound Sales Position
Data Analyzers LLC is looking to hire an outstanding individual for our Inbound Sales Department.
We hire engaging individuals with clear reasons why they are driven to represent Data Analyzers that are interested in a career in technology and sales. You must be excited to learn a ton and improve your skills every day. This role is an entry level position and located in Orlando, FL. Based on performance and professionalism, significant career advancement opportunities exist.
This position is primarily responsible for converting leads to new accounts that come into Data Analyzers through web forms, email, phone calls, chat logs and any other forms of inbound contact and along with marketing support taking them from the “opportunity” stage to the “close” stage.
- Minimum of 6 months of sales and customer service.
- Strong PC and consumer electronics skills- must understand hardware components of a computer.
- Computer Software knowledge preferred.
- OUTSTANDING phone presentation and communication skills are a must.
- Experience in identifying the needs of the prospective customer.
- Solid work ethic with the ability to multitask.
- Clear English speaking.
- A driven desire to work well with others as well as a desire to learn and work in a consistently evolving environment.
Data Recovery Technician Position
Location: Orlando Florida
Data Analyzers LLC is a data recovery and computer forensic investigative firm specializing in the recovery of data from malfunctioning hard drives, flash memory devices, mobile phones, RAID arrays and other digital storage solutions. In addition Data Analyzers provides digital forensic analysis and investigative services to aid in litigation and private matters.
Data Analyzers LLC is currently looking for a skilled and ambitious individual to join our team as a Jr. Data Recovery Engineer. The talented individual will become a vital part of our data recovery team and will focus on the recovery of critical lost data due to hard drive crashes, server failure and or accidental file deletion. The individual will spend a significant amount of time on logical reconstruction of file systems and performing hard drive surgery in a clean room environment. This will be a career with many rewarding benefits and technical challenges. The desired individual for this position needs to be a highly motivated problem solver with a great passion for technology.
Daily Activities Include:
- Customer case support
- Job tracking and inventory management
- Maintain communications and status updates for recovery process
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
- Diagnose / Imaging various types of customer media
- Data recovery from various file systems including: NTFS, FAT32, HFS+ , Ext 3/4
- Electronic component level repair and soldering
- Firmware repair of hard drives and SSD
- Cleanroom data recoveries
- Mobile phone recoveries and repairs
- Preferred A.S/B.S Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior Soldering experience or component level repair
- Ability to learn quickly and passionately
- In-depth knowledge of PC repair
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be US citizen
Required Ethical Traits:
- Must have strong work ethic with high energy level and desire to be part of creating a world class team.
- High degree of integrity, professionalism, and discretion required.
- Must be self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a genuine commitment to exceed expectation.
- Health Insurance
- Growth potential
How to Apply:
In the first instance, please send a covering letter that describes in detail what your abilities are, and where you are particularly skilled, as well as your resume. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org