Buffalo NAS Data Recovery
The various models come in different sizes and hard drive bay configurations ranging from a single drive up to 24 drive bays.
A successful recovery usually involves a detailed understanding of the Linux file systems and architecture along with an understanding of the RAID parity algorithms.
Our Team of Data Recovery Experts are here to assist you with both simple and complex failures to your LinkStation of TerraStation device. Our Engineers have been trained to perform recoveries from Buffalo devices and have a very deep understanding of how the devices work under the hood.
Common failure types include:
- Failed hard drive (red light / LED glows)
- Firmware upgrade failed or firmware corruption
- RAID expansion failed
- RAID migration failed
- Deleted data
- Cannot access the device or share
- RAID rebuild failed / Re-initialized disk
- Corrupt file system, or RAID running in degraded mode
- Volume corruption due to power surge
- User error such as deleting files