Portable by design, Laptop computers have many built in features and components to protect them from impact damage. However, those very same features, in times of failure, demand a professional solution. Data Analyzers Recovery Division has developed a set of unique proprietary techniques that result in the highest recovery rates in the shortest amount of time.
Laptop Data Recovery Services
Laptop Failure Causes
- Impact Damage
- Moisture Damage
- Operating System Failure
- Hard Drive Electronics Failure
- Hard Drive Read/Write Head Failure
- User Errors (Deletion, Overwrite or Formatting)
- Hardware failure
- File Corruption
- Bad Sectors
Symptoms and Signs of Impending Loss
- Frequent Freezing and Crashing
- Clicking, Whirring or Other Unusual Noises
- Burning Electronics Smell
- Excessive Fan Noises
- Operating System Will Not Boot
- Failure to Mount or Recognize Attached Media
- Power Issues
- Computer Cannot Boot Past BIOS
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, immediately turn off the computer. Doing so will protect the hard drive from sustaining further and permanent damage. When a laptop is unresponsive holding down the power button for several seconds until the screen turns off is generally a safe way to shut the unit down.
We can help with most operating systems and all types of hard drives, including:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- Mac OS X – Leopard / Cheetah
- SSD Drives
- 2.5″ Hard Drives
- 1.8″ Hard Drives
- Hybrid Hard Drives
Free evaluation, fair and accurate quote, expert knowledge and the fastest turnaround are what you can expect when you choose Data Analyzers. In most cases, we can recover data from damaged laptops in 24 hours or less.
Call today to schedule your, no-risk, laptop data recovery evaluation.